Monday, September 15, 2008

Ready To Go Home...

Sort of.

I am ready to get mail of my own again. I am ready to stop reeling in my mannerisms. 

I have given my aunt the address of this blog, so I guess I have to watch what I write. Not really. 

Today was very anticlimactic. Everything during the last week was leading up the the camping trip, and now that it's over, I just felt like I was taking up space. Perhaps I should have left this morning.

But tomorrow, I leave all this behind: the kids, my aunt and uncle, the chocolate cake with chocolate peanut butter icing, the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, the pumpkin bread, the zucchini bread, and all of the other carbohydrates that I have been feeding myself during the past week and change. After tomorrow it is back to work, and back to power walking and Subway. I will have day shifts for the next week or so, and as long as my boss doesn't get dinner or lunch, I will be fine, and I will undo the damage from this vacation.

My aunt was nice enough to do my laundry, so all I have to do tomorrow when I get home is stick it on hangers, put it in the closet, and pick up some yogurt and English muffins before meeting Justin for his lunch break.

That's all for now.

Eric Out.


No comments: