But while we are waiting, let's tie up a few loose ends from past posts.
I am never, NEVER using "Bill Me Later" with a magazine subscription again. As you recall, four weeks ago I put subscription cards into the mail for "Instinct" and "Genre" magazines. I have yet to receive a bill for either one. Being the compulsive that I am, I really don't like sitting around owing money and not being able to get the bill to pay either one. So I am wondering if they even got the subscription cards in the first place. I think that I will, in the future, just mail checks or subscribe online.
I am still trying to mitigate the effects of last Sunday. I have eaten about 1500-1600 calories each day for yesterday and today, and will be doing the same thing tomorrow if I can help it. I hope that doing that (plus eating about 1600 calories on Monday) will reverse the effects of the sweets binge I went on. I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I ate six cookies, a honey bun, three donuts, and a piece of chocolate cake, in addition to two breakfast sandwiches, two sandwiches at McDonald's, and a burger and fries at Freddie's that night. Strangely enough, however, I did not look any different when I looked at myself on Tuesday morning. How much I eat on Sunday depends on how much I weigh that morning.
The laundry is just about to finish, so it is now time for a shower and bed. Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment