I was off again today, and Justin is working. So I was hoping to have a quiet day by myself. This didn't happen.
After yesterday's light eating and extra walking, I stepped on the scale and discovered that my weight was now 154.5 pounds. This was a relief, and although I began the day with the best of intentions, I ate more than I should have. However, I am working for the next eight days, so I should be able to keep focused. I always seem to do better on my work days.
After walking, I went home for a while, but I knew that Julie was going to be taking the afternoon off, and wanted me to join her in taking the cats to the vet. I don't know why I was there, since I essentially sat there in the waiting room while she was in the examining room with the vet. I had decided already that I was going for a kabob tonight, so I rebuffed her advances to eat somewhere after she was done. The cost of the visit kept her from going out for lunch anyway.
While I was in the waiting room, Justin called me and told me that he had gone and found a new place to live. He will be moving next week, which is kind of a surprise. I knew that he was having issues with his father, but I didn't know he was looking for a new place to live. He has not yet broken the news to his parents. I hope this will work out. I am worried about it, but that's only because I care about him and want what is best for him. If he can afford it and if it makes him happy, I am all for it. His new landlord is gay, and Justin found out about this room for rent from the Washington Blade. According to Justin, he told his new landlord that he has a boyfriend, and this guy said that he could bring me home whenever he wanted.
And of course, with two days off, I am wondering what I will walk into tomorrow at work. I have been a little bit vague with details here, but just when I thought things were starting to calm down, more drama happened last week.
Thanks to multiple trips to Target, I won't have to buy lunch items for the entire work marathon. If my calculations are correct, the only thing I will have to restock before my vacation will be my English muffins (I only buy one pack at a time to keep them from turning into science projects), and frozen entrees (only to keep my stake in the freezer claimed). So hopefully I won't have to walk into a store until next week. Let's hope so.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment