Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tired and Bloated

Guess who had a big cheat day today.

After weighing 156 on Monday and 154.5 on Tuesday (which resulted in a cheat day as well), I got on the scale and weighed 152. So I just had a carb and junk binge.

Now I am feeling the effects of it. I went to Diane's house for a late dinner (after having an early dinner), and saw her family, who I haven't seen since 2006. They were surprised about how thin I had gotten, but I was even more surprised at how big Diane's grandnephews were now. They are now 15 and 17, very tall, and with very deep voices. 

I probably should have watched my mouth around them, but they probably know more about sex (and gay people) than I do. In case you didn't know, I would rather talk about sex in front of teenagers than violence. That is just me: sexuality is a fundamental part of human behavior, and should be discussed. Violence is not, and I hate graphic depictions and discussions of violence. 

I should also mention that Genre magazine sent me a bill today. So that is going in the mail tomorrow, even though it won't get picked up until Tuesday. That bill and Instinct have now been on three monthly expense sheets. I'm sick of seeing it on there, so it needs to get the hell of my books.

I came home late, and threw a load of clothes into the washer. As soon as they are done, I am putting them on hangers and going to bed. This is why this entry is so short and choppy. I am extremely tired. I just hope I can still get up in time to do my walking tomorrow morning.

Eric Out.

No comments: