Who would have thought that after three days of keeping the calories low that my clothes would already start feeling looser? I guess I just needed to digest what I had eaten earlier without dumping any more food on top of it. Of course, this might have something to do with the fact that I am wearing an XXL top and some of my old pants today. However, my regular clothes are feeling better now as well.
I am still planning to watch it, though. I will be having a kabob this afternoon, but I am making it a late lunch or an early dinner, and that will be it for the day. Not having a lot of sweets in the house is helping this along as well.
Yesterday, everything went to plan: I ate 1600 calories total for the day, walked, and got through the day with Petunia Gray blowing cold with me. And to think I have to spend perfectly good money on a Secret Santa gift for someone like this. That was also accomplished yesterday. All that's left is to wrap it.
I was up until 11:30 doing laundry last night, but still woke up early. So I dropped my last load into the washer, put clean sheets on the bed, folded what was in the dryer, and ate breakfast. By the time that was done, the washer was just about ready. So I threw it into the dryer and headed to the mall for walking. I wanted to make sure I got into the mall, walked, and got the hell out before it opened. This is day sixty-eight in a row without skipping exercise.
I then went to Target and did my shopping before that got too busy as well. I came home, got my laundry put away, and settled in to listen to "AT40" when Julie asked me to join her for coffee. I said yes, and we went and came back. Hopefully this thirty-minute round trip will placate her for a while so she won't start in with the idiotic "we never spend time together" crap.
The countdown is from the end of 1980. I only missed the first seven songs, but I plan to catch the other thirty-three. I haven't had a chance to listen to it in a couple of weeks, though; I have had to work. So it is nice to just relax in oversize (and really comfy) clothes, with a blanket over me, and typing on this blog.
I have half a mind to go to Dulles Town Center to walk some more. I have been doing this on my days off recently. Either I am really concerned about keeping myself in shape or I am really, really, really bored. Even if I am bored out of my skull, I would rather take the time to walk an extra few miles than go stuff my face. We will see what happens.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment