I was able to hold the line again at less than 1500 calories today. Tomorrow will be a challenge with eating. Work went relatively well, and I have fourteen shifts until Christmas.
I am working from 12-9 tomorrow, and am unsure about how I am going to handle the eating tomorrow. I am thinking that I should go have a couple of sandwiches at McDonald's tomorrow morning. Two Sausage McMuffins without egg should be about 750 calories should take me through to my dinner break, and then if I go to Subway and have a 475-calorie dinner, it brings us to 1225 calories. Even if I come home and eat a snack after work, I should be able to hold the line at 1500 calories.
The only thing that will be different is that I have to go elsewhere to walk tomorrow. I don't want to park at Tysons and risk not having a parking space when I go to work, so I have to get situated at work early and walk near there.
Of course, I have managed to do this every single late shift I have had for the past several months, why would tomorrow be different? And I know that Sunday will be a challenge, but let's focus on tomorrow first, and we'll tackle Sunday when Sunday comes.
I just want to get myself on track and stay there. We will see how it goes.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment