Good Golly Gosh, the past nineteen shifts have rocketed by. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and I am going to be working my final shift before Christmas. It is the first time since 2005 that I am working on Christmas Eve. It is usually pretty quiet, but I have to spend the whole day with Petunia Gray; this could be good or bad, depending on mood.
I am still on the mend from my various illnesses. The swelling in my face has gone down, almost to the point of being hard to notice. I am now ready for all of this to be OVER.
Even still, I can't believe Christmas is here already, when I am still kinda bummed over summer being over; but now winter is here, and in three months, we will be having spring. And if you are thinking that I am getting ahead of myself, keep in mind that three months ago was late September. I had just gotten back from my vacation, if those three months went by fast, so will the next three. Just as long as the weather cooperates.
After not getting an awful lot of sleep on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, I completely crashed last night before ten, and slept solidly until about six. I didn't even hear Tina (who is feeding the cats in the evening) come in, but I knew she had been there because there were food dishes on the floor.
I will probably be having a late night tomorrow; we will be going to Freddie's for Christmas Eve bingo. I have a feeling that the walking streak will end on Christmas Day, unless the weather is such that I can walk outside; the malls are shuttered on Christmas. We will see.
But, I am hitting the bed now, because they are predicting bad weather for tomorrow morning, and I hope to get to the mall for walking. If I don't post again before Christmas, have a great one!
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment