Friday, December 26, 2008

Putting Johnny Mathis In Mothballs

Okay. It's now the twenty-sixth of December. I want no more Christmas music to hit my ears. Yet it was still being played at the mall this morning. Hello? Christmas is OVER. I'm not too keen on Christmas music anyway, but after Christmas I want it gone! 

Not wanting to skip walking for a second day, I set my alarm for five, and got myself ready to go as quickly as I could. Fortune smiled on me as my newspaper came at 5:50, so I didn't have to wait around for it, and could get myself to the mall before work started at 8:30.

Fortune smiled on me again as, with the exception of Macy's, the mall was closed when I arrived a little before seven. I dutifully did my laps and got the hell out of there before they opened.

Work was hectic, but I got to leave early since I didn't get a lunch break on 12/24. I just came home and chilled for a while before going to have a kabob (BTW I finished the day at about 1800 calories. Let's hope I can keep it up) and coming home. 

There really isn't much to report right now. Justin and I were planning on meeting tonight, but Justin didn't seem interested after all. So I am already in my pajamas, thinking about watching one of my new cartoon DVD's I got for Christmas. I will be trekking to my brother's house tomorrow; I will be there at four, but as always, I will probably go slumming at Wheaton Plaza for a while beforehand. I always like going to different malls and watching people, especially when the people in question happen to be cute Latino boys who populate that mall. ROWR! 

Kari asked me if there was something that I did or did not want for dinner tomorrow, and I said (with the requisite sucking up) that she made miracles with her cooking but I just asked that she serve nothing beige.

On that note, I am signing off.

Eric Out.

No comments: