As I write this, I have about forty-four hours until my vacation starts. After not receiving my copy of Instinct last month (requiring them to send me another copy), I was delighted that my April issue came today.
I have started bringing things home with me in anticipation of my vacation: books I have finished, magazines that I am either putting in the recycling bin or giving to someone (my aunt gets the previous three issues of Reader's Digest, Justin gets my Advocates), and my Fucking Cartier Pen came home with me today as well. That pen cost me too damn much money to leave in a drawer at work for nearly two weeks. I might bring some more things home with me tomorrow, so all I have to do on Thursday is bring myself home.
I am working a really weird schedule tomorrow: 11-7:30. I have no idea why, but I am going to be treating it like a late shift: I will be reversing my meals, eating a big breakfast at McDonald's and having a small dinner. I have kept it at about 1600-1700 calories each day since last Friday, so I am (hopefully) digesting the food I had eaten before. I can tell the difference already; I am starving pretty much all the time now. I have not stepped on the scale in nearly two months; I'm scared to. But I seem to look the same.
Justin and I are going back to Freddie's on Thursday night for another night of karaoke, which is a good way of kicking off my vacation. Lets see: I have sung at Freddie's to welcome Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's; why should my vacation be any different?
Not much else is going on, so that's it for tonight.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment