My legs ache, and I finally switched the satellite radio from pop music to "Spa". I have called all of the important people, run two loads of laundry, and I am now ready to get a shower and call it a night.
I have no idea what tomorrow will bring as far as work is concerned. It is still snowing, and although the snow plow has been through about three times, you would never know it by looking outside.
Cleo brought out the snow shovel, so if I have to, I will be getting up to dig the car out. But I am hoping that they at least decide to open later tomorrow.
Although it is only about six at night, it feels far later. But with my routines completely out of whack, it should be easy to understand why it feels strange right now.
The last walk was supposed to be Elaine, Julie, and me going so that Julie could pick up a prescription. She wound up crapping out about one-third of the way there, so she turned back. Elaine and I continued to the drugstore, and to the Safeway so I could pick up a piece of cake for my birthday. I have had that, my Boca burgers I bought last night, and unless I have some Matdongsan, I am ready to be done eating for the day.
Keep in mind that I went to bed at about eleven last night, and woke up well before five. So I am kind of tired.
Julie and Cleo are supposed to start up to Albany tomorrow to see Cleo's parents for Christmas. I don't see that happening, because the snow is moving through Pennsylvania, and it is just starting to churn up there. So I don't know what is going to happen with them.
We will see, but I think we're done with my birthday for now.
Eric Out (again!)
No comments:
Post a Comment