Monday, February 22, 2010

Lots To Dread Today!!!

OK...what are we dreading now?

Let's start with whether or not this Justin/Ronnie finale lunch will happen. I know they got a room somewhere last night. I have no idea if they have even woken up yet. Let's just take that as it comes. They are going back to Florida tomorrow. There was an empty promise (curiously from Ronnie and not Justin) that I could come down for a visit this summer. I don't anticipate this happening.

Then, there is bowling tonight. I have taken to dreading that lately as well. It will be even more horrifying if I am bowling one of the douche bags who I mentioned in my last entry. And since I woke up at six (in spite of going to bed at nearly two in the morning), my scores will suck anyway.

Then there is work tomorrow. It hasn't been too bad lately, but we know how this can change in the blink of an eye.

The car servicing is complete until about June. It's hard to think about the fact that by the time that I take my car in for service again, I will have owned it for a year.

More on last night: I couldn't help but notice how free with the bucks Justin has become. Back in the day, he was constantly broke, relying on payday loan services and the like. He has hit me up for money twice in the last year. His parents still pay for his car insurance and every time I turn around, he is mentioning that his parents are "loaning" him money for something or other. He also recently bought a laptop from a rent-to-own company. I know that where he lives in Florida has a lower cost of living than here, but these things don't make an ounce of sense to me.

But, like I mentioned twice in my rambling entry last night (and I wonder why I bother to blog at one in the morning), it's not my fucking problem. This visit just puts the cap on what was over a long time ago. Once I replace my cell phone and get a new number, I don't know if Justin will receive it.

More later, if I feel like writing it. I'm going to take a nap.

Eric Out.

No comments: