Let's start tonight's entry with the obvious update: I never heard from Ronnie or Justin yesterday. I guess that when your ex-boyfriend informs your boyfriend that you have been sexting him via email, you get a little bit pissed off at your ex-boyfriend. That's life, I guess. Justin shouldn't have been sending me photos like that. The next step is to drop Justin's phone number from my cell phone. I have a feeling that the next time I get any contact from him it will be him hitting me up for money. Again.
And to think I actually loaned them a CD, and bought them a bag of Matdongsan for their trip. I guess I'm the fool, aren't I? It's a good thing that I have the only song from the CD that I liked uploaded on my computer.
Speaking of cell phones, I decided that before I go and commit to a cell phone plan, I should head to a phone store and see if they could fix what was wrong with my phone. It turned out that when my minutes expired, the phone also transferred to Call Forwarding, which forwarded to the "your call cannot be completed as dialed" message. That was a quick fix, and my cell phone is back in business.
Once I came to the conclusion that I had been stood up by the Dynamic Dunces, I went and had a kabob before heading to the bowling alley. After sitting in traffic for entirely too long, I went and pounded the tiles a little more at Landmark before heading to the alley.
My scores were abysmal this week. And unlike three weeks ago, I really didn't care. We have nine more weeks to go until the league year ends, and I am still "on the bubble" as to whether I am going to be back next year. I hit the quadrifecta with this: it is awfully far away, it is expensive, I am a lousy bowler, and everyone hates me. I have a feeling that if I failed to show up for the organizational meeting in August, I could very easily be replaced. And even more easily forgotten.
It was back to work today (I worked the late shift tonight), and today wasn't bad. People have been treating me a little bit better, but I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. And with work, eating is a little more controllable, with about 1900 calories for the day.
I managed to injure myself though; before work, I had sat down at a desk outside the office, and when I pushed myself in, I smashed my right hand between the arm rest and the bottom of the desk surface. Then, once in the office, I hit my funny bone on the same arm.
To top it all off, I am retaining water like a motherfucker. My shoes even feel tight. And guess what, kittens? MORE SNOW ON THE WAY! They are only predicting snow showers right now, but why would they issue a Winter Storm Watch if all we were going to get was showers?
OK. I'm done for tonight.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment