Sunday, November 30, 2008

Refusing Free Housework

I guess Cleo and Julie like to live like pigs.

In my last entry, I discussed cleaning the bathroom, and I came home from work to do just that. I am now in the "waiting forever for the floor to dry" step, and I went upstairs to sweep and mop the kitchen, and I was shot down. Julie told me that she was making Cleo a roasted chicken, and that she would have to check on it in a few minutes. Cleo asked me if this couldn't wait until tomorrow, but I told him that I already had the water drawn, and had just mopped my bathroom floor. Julie didn't find anything wrong with walking on the floor in sock feet. So I just dumped the mop water.

Back in the pre-Julie days, Cleo and I kept a very neat and tidy house. Julie is just a slob, and this has rubbed off on Cleo. So if they want to live in squalor in the kitchen, so be it. I just hope that they don't attract roaches.

So I am sitting here in an apron, and nothing else. My underwear that I was wearing is now in the washer. I have to go to the bathroom, but since I have no clothes on, it isn't like I can just go upstairs. 

I guess they don't remember that Justin is coming over tomorrow night. Hopefully it will dawn on Julie and she doesn't sit around in her bra and panties when he arrives. I don't want poor Justin to be struck blind. 

I tried to email Beth last night, inviting her to kabobs with Diane, Justin, and me tomorrow, but I have heard nothing. I wonder what is going on with her.

Anyway, I guess I will deal with that tomorrow. I am sleepy, so as soon as I can, I am getting in the shower and going to bed.

Eric Out.

No comments: