The last "Dan Box" movie I was trying to watch was just too disturbing, so I am trying a different one. But since this one is actually in English, I should be able to compose my blog entry while it is on. This movie should be done by about 9:45. I am using my battery power to be on the computer, though, since it sounds like we are having a storm outside.
After coming home last night and writing, I conked right out and woke up this morning at about seven. I did my usual stuff that I do on what I consider a "normal" day off. Recently, my days off have included going to a second mall and walking more laps. Since eating too much seems to be another part of these days off, hopefully it will help.
Once again, I am going to be working the late shift tomorrow. We can only hope that things go all right. One thing I know, though: no mention of any magazine titles (even something like Time) will pass my lips. It wasn't enough to omit discussing the contents; it's now about the titles. Sheesh.
It was good to spend the day flying solo, after last night. I'm glad to be home now, since it is raining like crazy out there. I am now winding down my day off, and I will be working the next four days. Let's hope they fly by.
The only other wrinkle is that my sinuses are clogging up in that special way. I hope that this is a passing thing and that I am not getting sick. We'll see about that.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment