Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Princess Has Really Grown!

Yes, folks, after six months, I finally got a chance to see Josie. Bette and my dad were there as well, and since my brother is dieting again, we had turkey burgers, broccoli cole slaw, and potato salad. Of course, I ruined it with a couple of cookies on the way home, but if I was doing badly, my clothes would be tight. They aren't.

Once again, my laps were completely uninspired today. I am glad that I am still doing my walking (today is day 77 in a row), and then it was an extended time at McDonald's, since I had the Sunday paper to read.

I certainly am glad that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have come to an end, the economic crisis is resolved, and North Korea is no longer a threat so that news operations can dedicate themselves to coverage of Michael Jackson and nothing else. And now television commercial icon Billy Mays is dead too. This has been a bad week for celebrities. 

I got to the mall nearby to kill time for a bit, then went to their house. My parents were late, so I had some time to chat with Kari and Kyle alone. 

I'm sure that they can tell that I am a little bit down. For some reason, Justin is still calling me, in spite of the fact that he has a new boyfriend. I asked him how Ronnie is, and Justin said that he hadn't called or communicated with him. Sounds familiar.

I am off again tomorrow, then I am working six days in a row. I hope that I can get back on track. I was able to when I was working the seven-day stretch, so I should still be able to. 

Eric Out.

No comments: