In spite of being tired last night, I didn't sleep that well. I have no idea why, but I kept having these way-too-literal dreams that felt like I was awake anyway. I was all too aware of what time I was dreaming as well, since I was dreaming about yelling at Justin for calling me at three in the morning.
It didn't help that Cleo was thumping around the laundry room at eleven last night, after I had gone to bed. So it was no big surprise that I woke up at about 6:30 this morning, with absolutely no desire to get out of bed for anything.
I finally rolled out at 7:30 or so, and went for a couple of bagels for breakfast. I then went to Dulles Town Center to walk, debating whether I really wanted to use my weights. I hadn't yesterday, since I was half asleep that morning. But I forced myself to grab the weights, and did my usual six laps there.
The last two days of walking have been essentially me phoning in the exercise. I really didn't have my heart into it, but I still managed to get through it. I have now managed to walk every single day since getting back from Pennsylvania. Today, therefore was my seventy-third consecutive day of walking. I count the day I got back because I walked all over creation waiting for my car to get fixed.
I am still forcing myself to go to bingo tonight. I may take a nap this afternoon so I can actually have the energy to do this, as I am already yawning, and it isn't even very late in the afternoon. The mail arrived already (my new Instinct arrived today; I'm not going to mention it at work at all), so I don't have to wait for that. I will report tomorrow if I won (or even went).
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment